Novus Plastic Polish No. 3 removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces. Use when damage is too severe to be restored with NOVUS No. 2 polish. Contains abrasives, not for use on eyeglasses, polycarbonate, or coated plastics. Final finishing requires Novus No. 2.
Suggested Uses: Plastic windows & windshields Autos, boats, planes, motorcycles,stereos, TV's, vinyl surfaces, fiberglass, all industrial & household plastics.
Easy To Apply!
- Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply NOVUS No. 3 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using cloth, remove all remaining polish, this is very important!
- Using a clean cloth, apply NOVUS No. 2 in a circular motion uniformly to entire surface. Polish using light pressure until NOVUS No. 2 dries to a light haze.
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface clean. Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
Features and Benefits
- Requires use of NOVUS No. 2 for final finishing
- Not recommended for use on coated plastics
64oz. (½ gallon) Bottle