Core Return Policy
AAA Wolff Tanning Equipment Company strives to provide you with the highest quality parts at
the lowest possible prices. To do this, we must start with the highest quality cores. We must also
insist that these cores be returned to us in a timely & carefully packed, undamaged fashion. In
order to help us achieve this goal, please be aware of, & follow these return guidelines:
1. All cores MUST be returned to us within 14 days from the date of receipt of the original unit for full core
value. Any period longer than 14 days WILL result in a reduction or possibly NO core refund. We
must enforce this policy.
2. All cores must be sent to us IN THE ORIGINAL CONTAINER. Pack the core carefully so it will not be
damaged in shipping. We suggest you pack them as if they belonged to you because until we accept them,
they do belong to you. YOU MUST ENCLOSE A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL INVOICE and your current
contact information. PLEASE USE THE PREPAID RETURN LABEL WE HAVE INCLUDED WITH YOUR
SHIPMENT, APPLY TO YOUR PACKAGE, & SHIP BACK THRU ANY FED EX DROP OFF LOCATION.
3. ATTENTION SUB-DISTRIBUTORS & RESELLERS. If you are reselling the part, DO NOT CREDIT YOUR
CUSTOMER UNTIL AAA WOLFF HAS PAID YOU FOR THE CORE.
4. DO NOT DISASSEMBLE THE CORE. It decreases its value & parts may be lost and/or damage done to the
5. As soon as we receive the core back into our warehouse, WE WILL RETURN THE CORE CHARGE BACK
TO THE CREDIT CARD ORIGINALLY USED FOR THE ORDER WITHIN 72 HOURS. Please keep in mind
that, due to bank reconciliation processes, it can take up to 5-7 business days to show up in your bank
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE CONDITION OF A CORE YOU ARE RETURNING, CALL
US TOLL FREE AT (770) 505-4006.
You wouldn’t want us to send you a part from an inferior quality core, that’s why we try so hard to get quality cores
THINK OF THE CORE YOU ARE SENDING US AS THE BASIS FOR THE REBUILT PART YOU WILL RECEIVE.